About Us

The mission of Susan G. Komen Evansville Tri-State is to provide funding for breast health services, breast cancer education and outreach in our 28 county service area.

Through events like the Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure®, Komen Evansville Tri-State invests 75 percent of the Affiliate’s net income goes toward funding grants to local hospitals and community organizations that provide breast health education and breast cancer screening and treatment programs for medically underserved women. The remaining 25 percent supports the national Komen Grants Program, which funds groundbreaking breast cancer research, meritorious awards and educational and scientific programs around the world.

The Komen Evansville Tri-State Affiliate’s services area covers 28 counties in Indiana, Illinois and Kentucky.  Thanks to the thousands of people who participant in the Komen Evansville Tri-State Race for the Cure and other Affilaite events each year, dedicated corporate partners and generous donors, Komen Greater Evansville is playing a vital role in fighting breast cancer in our community.

Indiana Counties:
Daviess
Dubois
Gibson
Knox
Perry
Pike
Posey
Spencer
Vanderburgh
Warrick

Illinois Counties:
Edwards
Gallatin
Hamilton
Hardin
Lawrence
Richland
Saline
Wabash
Wayne
White

Kentucky Counties:
Crittenden
Daviess
Hancock
Henderson
Hopkins
Mclean
Union
Webster